EIZO ColorEdge CG247X
The 24-inch Graphics Monitor for Uncompromising Image Quality
The new CG247X was specifically developed to meet the needs of professional users working in the pre-printing, video postproduction, and photography industries. The CG247X features a 16-bit look-up-table (LUT), the new wide gamut IPS panel, and a built-in calibration sensor, making it the ideal tool for everyone who requires excellent image quality.
Wide-gamut IPS panel
The new IPS panel reproduces 99% of the Adobe RGB gamut and thanks to True Black, a contrast of 1,500:1. The ColorEdge CG247X monitor uses a 16-bit look-up-table (LUT) to achieve maximum colour accuracy and depth and to avoid banding, breaks, and washouts, which enables 10-bit colour reproduction. In this manner, it allows even the finest structures within dark image areas to be displayed in precise detail. The Digital Uniformity Equaliser (DUE) guarantees excellent brightness and colour purity on the entire display, enabling users to assess the visual content with extreme precision.
Built-in, automatic calibration
The integrated measurement sensor on the CG247X performs precise calibration, profiling, and validation, which means calibration can automatically run on a regular basis. Every calibration sensor is precisely calibrated to the specific monitor. Calibration can be transferred to each individual hue with maximum precision using the 3D LUT. This way, differentiating between even the finest colour nuances meets the high requirements of professional users in softproofing, colour grading, and image processing. Media standards such as Rec709, EBU, SMPTE-C, and DCI are calibrated during production as colour settings.
Connectivity and scope of delivery
The ColorEdge CG247X features DVI-D, HDMI, and DisplayPort ports, as well as a USB hub with two upstream and two downstream ports. The EIZO ColorNavigator calibration software and the magnetic light protection shield are included in delivery.
- Wide-gamut IPS LCD, contrast 1500:1, brightness 400 cd/m²
- 99% of the Adobe RGB gamut
- Integrated measurement sensor for fully automatic self-calibration
- 3D LUT for exact hardware calibration
- Digital Uniformity Equaliser for excellent luminance distribution and colour purity
- 16-bit look-up-table and up to 10-bit colour reproduction
- Temperature-controlled adjustment of colour drift and brightness
- DisplayPort, DVI-D, and HDMI ports
- ColorNavigator software and light protection shield included in delivery
- Five-year warranty and on-site replacement service
Non-binding price recommendations: €1.629